About Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Blueberry Hazelnut Oatmeal Cup
Bob's Red Mill Blueberry and Hazelnut Cup features premium Pacific Northwest hazelnuts and real blueberries, and flax and chia seeds take the nutrition up a notch. Milled, mixed, packaged and tested in our dedicated gluten free facility. Get your whole grains on the go! This Blueberry and Hazelnut Oatmeal Cup is created from a mix of Bob's Red Mill's favorite gluten free oats and seeds. Local Oregon hazelnuts and dried blueberries make this a delicious and wholesome breakfast that can go wherever your next adventure awaits. Ready in just three minutes--add hot water or heat it in the microwave and enjoy.
Key Benefits & Features
- Gluten Free: This gluten-free product was handled exclusively in a dedicated gluten-free facility and tested for gluten-free integrity in a quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test.
- Kosher: As a continued commitment to the quality of the products they make and sell, this product has been certified Kosher by OK Kosher Certification of Brooklyn, New York.
- Whole Grain: This product is 100% whole grain.
- Non-GMO Verified: Bob’s Red Mill products are made without the use of bioengineering and use ingredients grown from identity-preserved seeds.
- High Fiber: Each serving of this product provides 20% or more of the recommended daily value for fiber. Dietary fiber aids digestion and makes you feel full faster, so it can help you maintain a healthy weight.