Biofreeze Pain relief cream is clinical research-proven, fast acting and long lasting. It provides temporary relief from many aches and pains, such as sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises. It can be applied to body parts such as the foot, ankle, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, hip, back, neck and shoulders. It provides soothing pain relief with natural moisturizers.
- Proprietary formula made with USP-grade ingredients.
- Free of parabens and propylene glycol.
- Great for hands-on massage applications on larger muscle areas.
- Warnings: When using this product ask a doctor before use if you have: Sensitive skin, avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays, or liniments, do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops, do not bandage, wash hands after use with cool water, do not use with heating pad or device, store in a cool dry place, stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than seven days, or clear up and recur, if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use, keep out of reach of children if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Active ingredient: 10% Menthol.
- Inactive ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, ethylhexyl palmitate, gluconolactone, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, ilex paraguariensis leaf extract, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, panthenol, polysorbate 60, retinyl palmitate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sodium benzoate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, squalane, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, water, zea mays (corn) oil.