About Attends Dri-Sorb Underpads
Keep your furniture dry and clean with Attends Dri-Sorb Underpads. Also called “chux,” these feature a soft topsheet and are comfortable against skin. Just place the underpad on whatever surface you’d like to protect and the waterproof backing will stop any moisture from passing through. Keep in mind that these are not designed for heavy absorbency , so they’re best when used for short-term needs, like when tending to a wound or changing an enteral feeding tube. They are not ideal for absorbency or long-term protection, like sleeping on them.
Whether you need a little extra support when changing a loved one’s incontinence products, or you’re looking for a simple seat cover for their wheelchair, these underpads come in many sizes, so you’ll find a fit. Since they’re disposable, you can just toss them out when you’re done.
Key Benefits & Features
- Attends Dri-Srob features a Soft topsheet keeps your loved one comfortable.
- Waterproof plastic backsheet keeps liquids in the pad, and off your furniture.
- Fluff core soaks up some moisture, though it is not intended for long-term absorbency.
- Available in multiple sizes for all caregiver needs.
- Disposable for easy cleanup
- Manufactured in USA.
Who Should Use These:
Attends Dri-Sorb Underpads, Heavy are ideal for: - Those changing feeding tubes - Those tending to wounds - Those changing ostomy bags - Those that want protection for their bed while changing a loved one’s incontinence products
|Absorbent Core Material
|Cellulose / Polymer