About Ameda Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System
The milk collection system features the world’s only FDA-cleared patented protective barrier that protects the breast milk, kit tubing and pump from potential contaminants like bacteria and viruses while pumping. The milk collection system has everything you need to start pumping today. Experience top-of-the-line equipment found in hospitals around the country, in the comfort of your home because you and your baby deserve the best there is. Pump tubing exposed to aerosols of milk or water can also become contaminated with mold growth. Ameda’s kit prevents milk and/or moisture from entering tubing — eliminating the risk of dangerous mold growth. Learn more about HygieniKit’s FDA-cleared viral barrier here.
PLEASE NOTE: HygieniKit is not compatible with Mya or Mya Pro. HygieniKit is only compatible with Mya Joy when used with the Mya Joy valves and diaphragms.
Key Benefits & Features
- Proven airlock protection prevents air flow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping.
- Solid barrier keeps narrow pump tubing dry so no need to clean or replace it.
- Also available as sterile, pre-assembled, and ready-to-use kits for hospital use.
- Converts easily to a manual pump with a One-Hand breast pump adapter for more pumping options.
- Single or double pumping options to meet a mother’s varying needs.
What's included? - (2) Silicone Diaphragms - (2) 25.0mm ComfortFit Breast Flanges - (4) Silicone Valves - (1) Tubing Adapter - (2) Adapter Caps - (2) Silicone Tubings - (1) One-Hand Breast Pump Adapter - (2) 4.0oz Bottles with Locking Ring and Discs - (1) Storage Bag - Instructions For Use.