About Able VivaGuard Ino Smart Blood Glucose Meter:
Able VivaGuard Ino Smart blood glucose meter uses VivaGuard Test strips to measure blood glucose levels. This meter is a convenient way to manage blood glucose monitoring on a smart device. With specially designed 8 Electrodes delivering much better accuracy, this glucose meter confirms sample size sufficiency and checks for possible damage to test strips and can also distinguish between blood and control sample. Results are shown in 5 seconds. 900 readings stored on the app with date/time with seven, fourteen, thirty day averaging. There are five test reminders to help form a test routine. Unit automatically shuts off in two minutes after the last action. Ketone and hypo warning reduce risks caused by extreme glucose values. This glucose meter combined with the Vivaguard Diabetes Management App shows diet, medication, sports and blood glucose changes in one chart.
- 1 VivaGuard Ino Smart Blood Glucose Meter
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 USB Cable
- User’s Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Card
Key Features and Benefits
- Specially designed 8 Electrodes delivers much better accuracy
- Outstanding performance at wide test range at 20-600 mg/dL
- Wide Hematocrit (HCT) range at 20-70%
- 0.8 ul blood sample
- 5 second test- making at home or on the go readings convenient
- Equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 technology to allow for synchronization of test results with Vivaguard Diabetes Management App
- Rechargeable battery
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Anyone living with diabetes must monitor their blood sugar regularly. Those individuals may benefit from using the Able VivaGuard Ino Smart Blood Glucose Meter combined with the Vivaguard Diabetes Management App to show diet, medication, sports and blood glucose changes in one chart.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Carefully read instructions included with this product before using.
Wash hands after gathering your monitor, test strips, cotton ball, lancet, and bucket to dispose of sharp objects. For additional information, consult the manufacturer's instruction manual.
- Insert new test strip into the Monitor and make sure it turns on.
- Use lancet to prick finger and squeeze finger to release a drop of blood. Wipe off the first drop of blood with a cotton ball and discard.
- Squeeze second drop of blood onto test strip. Results should appear in 5 seconds.
- If results are successful, clean off any remaining blood on your finger.
- Record results.
|Product||VivaGuard Ino Smart Blood Glucose Meter|
|Measurement Range||20-600 mg/dL|
|Sample Size||0.8 uL Blood|
|Power Source||Rechargeable 3.7 Volt Battery|
|Memory||500 Results with Time and Date|