When reading reviews about Abri-Flex Premium Protective Pull Up Underwear, you will learn that most users believe that they are the best pull-ups on the market today. Most of the time, this assertion is based upon the high absorbency of the Abri-Flex lines (Level 1 & Level 3).
The Abri-Flex M 1 Pull Up Diapers will fit waist sizes from 32 to 44 inches. This product is designed for moderate to heavy incontinence and will fill to capacity at 48 fl ounces (6 cups). For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1 - 1 ½ cups) when they “go”.
Like any other standard pull-up, the Abri-Flex can be worn just like normal underwear, enhancing the users’ feeling of freedom and dignity and improving self-management opportunities. The new Abri-Flex Premium generation has been developed with a focus on improved fit and leakage security.
- Extraordinarily High Number of Elastic Threads - The extra threads ensure a perfect fit and that the product stays in place during use
- Super Soft and Breathable Textile-like Exterior - The cloth-like exterior makes the product noiseless and discreet. It also ensures superior comfort and healthier skin
- Discreet Wetness Indicator - The wetness indicator turns blue when wet and makes it easy to check when the product needs to be changed
- Unique Elastication in the Crotch Area - Provides a snug body fit and minimizes the risk of leakage
- Top Dry Layer - The skin-side contact layer is designed to absorb rapidly and maintain its dryness
- Channel System - The core was designed with a channel system for rapid absorption and dispersion of liquid
- Odor System - The absorbent core has odor eliminators which reduces the risk of unpleasant odors
- Leg Leakage Barriers - The barriers act as a liquid guard at the most vulnerable part of any incontinence product. Designed to prevent leakage where the product touches the thigh or leg
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Size||S 1||S 2||S/M 2||M 1||M 2||M 3||M/L 2||L 1||L 2||L 3||XL 1||XL 2||XXL 1|
|Absorbency Capacity||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||57 fl oz (7 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||81 fl oz (10 cups)||57 fl oz (7 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||81 fl oz (10 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||42 fl oz (5 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||20 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||18 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||12 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||120 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||108 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||48 Underwear (4 Packs)|