Bariatric diapers with tabs are plus-sized diapers perfect for those with waist sizes between 62 and 106 inches. Want to know more? Read on. Already know what you like? Click below to shop all our bariatric diapers.
As always, we're here to help you!
Give us a call at 855-855-1666 or email us at email@example.com
What are bariatric diapers?
Bariatric diapers with tabs, or plus-sized diapers, are a large absorbent diaper with a thick core and two side-tabs that fasten across the hips and over the belly. They can accommodate waist sizes between 62 and 106 inches.
Who should use bariatric diapers?
- People with waist sizes between 62-106 inches
- People with caregivers
- People who are low-mobility or bed-bound
- People with heavy voids
- People with bowel incontinence
How do they work?
Bariatric diapers wrap around your belly, hips, and crotch area like a pair of large underwear. When you or your loved one releases waste, the diaper traps it inside the absorbent core. Polymers (tiny absorbent beads) soak up moisture and turn it into a gel, so that skin stays dry.
How do I choose?
- Pick the features you want
- Choose the absorbency you need
- Measure your waist to find your size
- Call us for help at 855-855-1666