Never compromise style and comfort for absorbency with Prevail Daily Pull-Up Underwear for Women - Maximum. These pull-ups look and feel just like real underwear, and you can put them on by just sliding them up the legs. With a silent clothlike backing and a slim design, you can enjoy peace of mind and confidence. They’re ultra-absorbent and specially designed to prevent any leaks. QUICK WICK MaxSoft Technology lifts away wetness as soon as it happens, so your skin will always be dry and soft. Manufactured in USA.
- Omni-odor guard neutralizes the ammonia in urine, so you always smell and feel fresh.
- Clothlike backing is breathable and soft, keeping skin healthy
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft wicks wetness away from the top layer, so the underwear feels soft and dry against your skin - even right after a void
- MaxSorb Gel locks moisture in the core and turns it into gel, so you feel dry
- Cotton Enhanced Dri-Fit keeps the fabric feeling dry and soft against your skin
- Back Indicators come on every pull up - whichever side has the size printed on it is the back, just like regular underwear
- Breathable moisture barrier stops incontinence from getting out of the underwear, but lets vapors escape, maintaining skin integrity
- AirMax Layer traps wetness inside but allows air to circulate
- Women-specific design that holds the absorbent beads where women tend to need urine protection
Who Should Use These
Prevail Daily Pull Up Underwear for Women, Maximum are ideal for:
- Women with mild to moderate urinary incontinence
- Those that are somewhat active and mobile
- Those using the products on themselves
- Women who prefer the look and feel of regular underwear
- Women concerned with skin integrity
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Cotton Enhanced Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Pack Quantity||20 Underwear||18 Underwear||16 Underwear||14 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||80 Underwear (4 Packs)||72 Underwear (4 Packs)||64 Underwear (4 Packs)||56 Underwear (4 Packs)|
Made in the USA.