Never compromise style and comfort for absorbency with Prevail Daily Pull-Up Underwear for Women - Maximum. These pull-ups look and feel just like real underwear, and you can put them on by just sliding them up the legs. With a silent clothlike backing and a slim design, you can enjoy peace of mind and confidence. They’re ultra-absorbent and specially designed to prevent any leaks. QUICK WICK MaxSoft Technology lifts away wetness as soon as it happens, so your skin will always be dry and soft.
- Omni-odor guard neutralizes the ammonia in urine, so you always smell and feel fresh.
- Clothlike backing is breathable and soft, keeping skin healthy
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft wicks wetness away from the top layer, so the underwear feels soft and dry against your skin - even right after a void
- MaxSorb Gel locks moisture in the core and turns it into gel, so you feel dry
- Cotton Enhanced Dri-Fit keeps the fabric feeling dry and soft against your skin
- Back Indicators come on every pull up - whichever side has the size printed on it is the back, just like regular underwear
- Breathable moisture barrier stops incontinence from getting out of the underwear, but lets vapors escape, maintaining skin integrity
- AirMax Layer traps wetness inside but allows air to circulate
- Women-specific design that holds the absorbent beads where women tend to need urine protection
Who Should Use These
Prevail Daily Pull Up Underwear for Women, Maximum are ideal for:
- Women with mild to moderate urinary incontinence
- Those that are somewhat active and mobile
- Those using the products on themselves
- Women who prefer the look and feel of regular underwear
- Women concerned with skin integrity
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Cotton Enhanced Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Pack Quantity||20 Underwear||18 Underwear||16 Underwear||14 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||80 Underwear (4 Packs)||72 Underwear (4 Packs)||64 Underwear (4 Packs)||56 Underwear (4 Packs)|
Made in the USA.