Keep your furniture clean and protected with Beck’s Classic Reusable Underpads! With an absorbent fluff core and a soft topsheet, these underpads can be easily placed on wheelchairs, car seats, and even mattresses to absorb moisture. Liquid passes through the topsheet and is locked away in the absorbent core - a waterproof backing prevents moisture from leaking through, so your furniture stays dry. After the underpad is soiled, simply toss it into the washing machine and use again and again.
Beck’s Underpads are hand-cut and can vary slightly in length and/or width.
- Sturdy vinyl backing provides a waterproof barrier to lock liquid inside
- Convenient, washable material can be used again and again, saving caregivers time
- Ultra-soft cotton topsheet feels gentle against skin, keeping your loved ones comfortable
- Unique plaid pattern is a caregiver favorite and looks stylish against bedding
- Bold colors and plaid pattern helps to hide stains
- 55/45 cotton/polyester twill
- Quilted to a blended poly/rayon soaker
- Knitted vinyl green barrier
Who Should Use These
Beck’s Classic Reusable Underpads, Heavy are ideal choice for:
- Bedridden loved ones with incontinence
- For loved ones with very heavy incontinence, reusable underpads can be placed underneath disposable options for an added layer of protection
- Environmentally-focused caregivers looking to reduce their washing machine uses
- Those tending to wounds or changing enteral feeding tubes
- Those looking to protect furniture while changing a loved one's adult diapers with tabs.
|Absorbent Core Material||Polyester / Rayon|
|Backsheet Color||Light Blue Backsheet|
|Backsheet Material||Vinyl Backing|
|Dimensions||34 X 36 Inch, 36 X 48 Inch|
|Topsheet Material||Quilted Cotton / Polyester Twill Topsheet|