Enjoy premium, advanced protection from overnight incontinence with Attends Premier Pull-Ups. Made of the best materials, these protective underwear are ultra-soft and comfortable. Advanced Dry-Lock Containment Core is Attends’ most absorbent core to-date, keeping you dry all night long. Protect skin and stay cool with SmartCool Breathability, which lets air pass through the underwear. A high-rise fit cushions your belly and backside, so you can feel secure and protected. ConfidenceCuffs gently hug the body at the leg openings and lock incontinence in the absorbent core. Whether you’re looking for best in class overnight protection, or heavy-duty daytime support, these pull-ups keep you comfortable and dry.
What are the Key Benefits of Attends Premier Pull-Up Underwear?
- ConfidenceCuff Elastics cup the body at the leg holes, sealing incontinence inside
- Ultra-plush, these pull-up diapers are made of premium materials that look and feel just like regular underwear
- 8 hour odor guard provides lasting odor protection, so you can feel confident
- Dry-Lock Containment Core is packed with Attends’ most absorbent polymers ever, keeping you dry and protected all night long
- SmartCool Breathability pushes air through and around the pull-up, so your skin maintains an ideal temperature for health and comfortability
- High-rise, full fit wraps comfortably around the waist and backside, providing all-around support and comfort
- Tear away side seams easily rip apart, so changes are a breeze
Who Should Use These
Attends Premier Pull-Ups are ideal for:
- Relatively active, mobile adults
- Those caring for themselves
- Those looking for overnight protection
- Those that want premium protective underwear
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Nonwoven Cloth-Like Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Pack Quantity||18 Underwear||16 Underwear||14 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||72 Underwear (4 Packs)||64 Underwear (4 Packs)||56 Underwear (4 Packs)|