VITAL AF 1.2 CAL is peptide-based therapeutic nutrition that provides complete, balanced nutrition for long- or short-term tube feeding with ingredients to help manage inflammation, impaired GI function, and/or GI intolerance. For tube or oral feeding. For supplemental or sole-source nutrition. Use under medical supervisionDetails
- EPA (2.7 g/L) and DHA (1.1 g/L) from refined fish oil to help modulate inflammation and support immune function.3,4
- 75 g/L protein to meet the increased protein needs of stressed patients (greater than or equal to 1.2 g/kg) and support healing.5
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the 1995 RDIs for protein and 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1422 Cal (1185 mL).
- 1013 IU/L vitamin D to help meet the increased vitamin D needs of critically ill patients.6,7
- Elevated antioxidants vitamins C and E to help reduce free radical damage.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
|Container Size||8 oz. Container|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Calories per Serving||384 Calories|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Caseinate. Less than 2% of: Structured lipid (Interesterified Marine Oil [Contains One or More of the Following: Anchovy, Cod, Menhaden, Pollock, Salmon, Sardine, Tuna] and Medium Chain Triglycerides), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Canola Oil, Soy Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, DATEM, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin B12, Phylloquinone, and Vitamin D3
Contains milk ingredients