The McKesson TRUE METRIX® Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose System is intended for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip or forearm. It is intended to be used by individual patients in home care settings or in facilities where the meter is not shared between patients. Featuring Triple Sense Technology™, the systems detect, analyze and correct for environmental and physiological variability, including hematocrit and temperature, resulting in improved precision and accuracy. Designed for use only with McKesson TRUE METRIX® Blood Glucose Test Strips and Control Solutions.
- Installed 3-Volt Battery
- Owner’s Manual
- Self-Test Log Book
- Carry Case
- Lancing Device
- 10 Lancets
- 10 McKesson TRUE METRIX Test Strips
- For use with McKesson TRUE METRIX Strips
- No coding required
- Results as fast as 4 seconds
- Tiny 0.5 microliter sample size
- Alternate site testing (fingertip or forearm)
- Stores up to 500 results with time/date
- 7,14, and 30-day averaging.
- Event tagging; analyzes environmental and physiological factors to better interpret tests
- Large display and digits for easy reading.
- Easy-to-use test strip port.
- High-quality protective screen.
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection for blood or control sample
- Control detection.
- Ketone test reminder
- Easy-to-use "hands free" strip release button
|Blood Sample Volume||0.5 Microliter|
|Coding Requirement||Auto Coding|
|Data Management||Stores Up To 500 Results with Date and Time|
|Testing Sites||Fingertip, Forearm|
|Time to Results||4 Second Results|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|