Experience extra absorbency in your pull-up or tab-style diaper with Tranquility TopLiner Contour Booster Pads. These booster pads are placed on the inside of another product like protective underwear or adult diapers and add an extra layer of security and protection. Comfortable and absorbent, booster pads are a great way to feel more confident and protected. They’re ideal for those that are traveling, too. Even in an airplane bathroom, just slip the pad out and toss it, without having to take your clothes all the way off. With a wide hourglass shape, the Contour Booster Pads comfortably accommodate larger bodies.
Keep in mind that you should not wear booster pads alone. They’re designed to allow liquid to pass through the diaper once full, so they will leak if worn alone. If you’re looking for a stand-alone pad, browse our incontinence pads options.Key Benefits
- Hourglass shape is contoured to fit larger bodies, and can accommodate both urine and bowel incontinence
- Peach Mat Core locks up moisture, so your loved one’s skin stays dry, odor-free and bacteria-free
- An ideal economical solution to extend the life of your pull-up or tab-style diaper
Who Should Use These?
Tranquility TopLiner Contour Booster Pads are ideal for:
- Wearers with bowel incontinence that don’t want to change their pull-up or diaper with tabs - you can just change the booster pad after bowel movements and preserve the larger product for urinary incontinence
- Those that are traveling and want an easily removable addition to their product, so they don’t have to change the pull-up or diaper with tabs
- Those with pull up diapers that don’t fit the legs just right - these can help fill the gaps
- Those with larger bodies
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Cloth-Like Backsheet|
|Latex-free indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Topsheet Material||Peach Mat Topsheet|
Choosing the correct pad length will depend on both the size of the person using it and the size of the garment that the pad will be used in. Typically, it is best to measure the length of the underwear or other garment in which you will be using the pad.
|Pad Dimensions||21.5” x 13.5” (LxW)||32” x 14” (LxW)|
|Incontinence Type||Urinary and Bowel||Urinary and Bowel|
|Absorbency Capacity||13.6 fl oz (1.7 cups)||27.5 fl oz (3.4 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||12 Pads||12 Pads|
|Case Quantity||120 Pads (10 Packs)||96 Pads (8 Packs)|