Increase the absorbency of any protective underwear or tab-style diaper with Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pads. Easily fitting inside a pull up diaper or tab-style brief, these pads provide an extra line of defense against leakage, giving you peace of mind. Once the pad is full to capacity, liquid will pass through to the existing diaper or protective underwear, giving you extra protection. Great for those that need an extra boost or that experience bowel incontinence and don’t want to change the pull-up or diaper after each void, these booster pads let you extend the use of your incontinence product.
Keep in mind that you should never wear booster pads that are not inside a pull up or diaper with tabs. Booster pads do not have a plastic backing, so incontinence would leak through onto your clothes. If you want a stand-alone pad, consider our other incontinence pads options.Key Benefits
- Adhesive backing fastens the pad to your protective underwear or tab-style brief.
- Peach Mat Core soaks up liquid without compromising skin integrity
- Adjustable fit means you can place the booster wherever you need it the most
Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pads are ideal for those:
- That want to add extra absorbency to an existing incontinence product
- That experience bowel incontinence and don’t want to change the entire pull up or tab-style diaper with each void - instead, just change the booster pad
- That sleep long hours and need extra protection
- That are traveling and don’t want to change an entire product (just swap the booster pad out instead)
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Cloth-Like Backsheet|
|Topsheet Material||Peach Mat Topsheet|
Choosing the correct pad length will depend on both the size of the person using it and the size of the garment that the pad will be used in. Typically, it is best to measure the length of the underwear or other garment in which you will be using the pad.
|Pad Dimension||10.5” L x 2.75” W||14” L x 4” W||15” L x 4.25” W|
|Incontinence Type||Urinary||Urinary||Urinary and Bowel|
|Absorbency Capacity||5.7 fl oz (0.7 Cups)||10.9 fl oz (1.4 Cups)||14.2 fl oz (1.7 Cups)|
|Pack Quantity||25 Pads||25 Pads||25 Pads|
|Case Quantity||200 Pads (8 Packs)||200 Pads (8 Packs)||200 Pads (8 Packs)|