The Tena Light Bladder Control Pads are used for light incontinence and come in an 11 inch pad or a 13 inch pad. For a heavier pad, see Tena Ultimate Pad.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they "go".
The Tena Light Bladder Control Pad is designed for light bladder leakage. This soft, absorbent pad is gentle on your skin and quickly absorbs urine and locks it in to keep you dry. The cushiony side gathers form to your body for a more comfortable fit. The adhesive strip attaches to your underwear for added security and protection against movement to avoid leaks. These pads are individually wrapped for discreet portability.Details
- Incontinence Pad
- Worn within an underwear
- Adhesive strip
- Urine Protection
- 11 inches (Regular) or 13 inches (Long)
- Adhesive strip secures pad to underwear
- Cushiony side gathers that conform to your body
- For light amounts of continuous bladder leakage
- Soft, quick-dry top layer pulls in liquid fast to keep you dry
- Dry-Fast Core™ with superabsorbent microbeads wicks away and helps trap in liquid quickly for effective leakage protection
- Individually wrapped for convenient, discreet portability
|Absorbent Core Material||Dry-Fast Core™|
|Backsheet Material||Nonwoven Backsheet|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Topsheet Material||Quick-Dry Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct pad length will depend on both the size of the person using it and the size of the garment that the pad will be used in. Typically, it is best to measure the length of the underwear or other garment in which you will be using the pad.
|Size||Light- Regular||Light- Long|
|Pad Dimension||11 inches||13 inches|
|Pack Quantity||72 Pads||14 Pads|
|Case Quantity||216 Pads (3 Packs)||84 Pads (3 Packs)|