The Moderate Bladder Control Pads are used for light to moderate incontinence and come in an 11 inch pad or a 12 inch pad. For a heavier pad, see Tena Ultimate Pad.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they "go"
The Tena Moderate Bladder Control Pad is designed for continuous amounts of light to moderate bladder leakage. This soft, super absorbent pad is gentle on your skin and quickly absorbs urine and locks it in to keep you dry. The cushiony side gathers form to your body for a more comfortable fit. The adhesive strip attaches to your underwear for added security and protection against movement to avoid leaks. These pads are individually wrapped for discreet portability.
- Incontinence Pad
- Worn within an underwear
- Adhesive strip
- Urine Protection
- 11 inches (Regular) or 12 inches (Long)
- For uncontrollable urine leakage of more than a few drops when laughing, coughing, sneezing or straining
- Adhesive strip secures pad to underwear
- Cushiony side gathers that conform to your body
- For light to moderate amounts of continuous bladder leakage
- Soft, quick-dry top layer pulls in liquid fast to keep you dry
- Dry-Fast Core™ with superabsorbent microbeads wicks away and helps trap in liquid quickly for effective leakage protection
- Individually wrapped for convenient, discreet portability
|Size||Moderate- Regular||Moderate- Long|
|Pad Dimension||11 inches||12 inches|
|Pack Quantity||72 Pads||60 Pads|
|Case Quantity||216 Pads (3 Packs)||180 Pads (3 Packs)|