The TENA Day Plus Pads are a daytime pad used for moderate to heavy incontinence. These can be used in conjunction with a tight fitting underwear or the Tena Knit pants.If you are looking for a similar pad for Overnight use see, Tena Night Super Booster Pads.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (½ - ‚Öî cups) when they "go".
This product is designed to be placed into regular, snug fitting underwear or the Tena knit pants. It is designed like a regular diaper, without the tabs on the side to provide comfort and breathability. This product looks like a large pad (without adhesive strips) that come up high in both the front and the back with oval shaped elastics to conform to your body. This product provides great for daytime leaks and has a super absorbent, fast drying core. The wetness indicators on this are designed to help caregivers know when it is time to change.
- Booster Pad
- Worn within a regular snug underwear or disposable diaper (no adhesive backing)
- Urine Protection
- Great daytime protection for moderate to heavy leaks
- Super absorbent DRY-FAST CORE™ to lock in liquid overnight
- Contoured core for comfort and protection stops bacterial growth
- Wetness indicator to alert caregivers
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle and discreet
- Oval-shaped elastics conform to your body
|Absorbent Core Material||Dry-Fast Core™|
|Backsheet Material||NonWoven Backsheet|
|Pad Length||24 Inches|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex