Enhance the life of your diaper with tabs or pull-up underwear with Select Booster Pads! Placed in any existing incontinence product, these add an extra layer of absorbency and protection. Since booster pads don’t have a moisture-proof backing, liquid passes through to whatever product you’re wearing underneath. That way, you get extra protection without compromising skin health. Great for those that are traveling and want something they can easily swap out, these booster pads are an affordable way to extend the life of your incontinence products.
Don’t forget - you should never wear booster pads alone. Since they don’t have a moisture-proof backing, they must be placed inside an existing absorbent product.
- Adhesive strip fastens to your pull-up or tab-style diaper for a sturdy, long-lasting fit
- Rustle-free outer layer ensures the product is silent and discreet
Who Should Use These
Select Booster pads are ideal for:
- Those with bowel incontinence that don’t want to change their entire diaper or pull-up after each void
- Those that need extra protection at night
- Those that want something they can swap out while traveling
- Anyone that wants to add extra absorbency to an existing product
|Absorbent Core Material||Fluff Core|
|Backsheet Material||Flow-Through Backsheet|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|
|Latex-Free Indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
When it comes to booster pads, sizing is all about length. Typically, the longer the pad, the more absorbent it will be. However, make sure the pad is small enough to comfortably fit inside your pull-up or tab-style diaper (if the pad pokes out, there’s a chance of leaks).
|Pad Dimension||12” x 4.25”||15” x 4.25”|
|Absorbency Capacity||6.7 fl oz (0.83 cups)||8 fl oz (1 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||24 Pads||25 Pads|
|Case Quantity||96 Pads (4 Packs)||200 Pads (8 Packs)|