RESOURCE® 2.0 is 2.0 kcal/mL. It is high in protein, low in sodium and does not contain fibre. It is suitable for oral or tube feed use.
RESOURCE® 2.0 is a great tasting nutrient dense supplement. It is nutritionally formulated for the dietary management of individuals with unintended weight loss, malnutrition, for those requiring wound healing or are fluid restricted/volume sensitive. One pack provides 475 kcal* and 19.7g* of protein. It can be used for medication round**, oral nutrient supplementation and enteral feeding following open system tube-feeding guidelines.
- 32 fl oz ( 1 quart)
- Flavor: Very Vanilla
- Calorically and protein-dense oral drink containing 2.0 kcal/mL and 20 grams of protein
- Appropriate for medication pass supplement programs
- As with all medications taken with food, drug/nutrient interactions should be evaluated by a physician and/or pharmacist prior to use
- Available in 32 fl oz multi-serving carton with resealable cap
- Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher; not for individuals with galactosemia
- Provides nutritional support for individuals with malnutrition, fluid restriction, inadequate oral intake, or unintentional weight loss
Ingredients: Vanilla Flavor: Water, Glucose Syrup, Milk Proteins (Calcium and Sodium Caseinates), Vegetable Oil (Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed), Sucrose, Minerals (Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide), Acidity Regulator (E330, E525), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Stabilizers (E460, E466), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (C,E, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinamide, B6, A, B1, B2, Folic Acid, K1, Biotin, D3, B12), Natural and Artificial Flavourings. Contains Milk and Soy.
Recommended Daily Intake: Up to 2 packs per day as an oral supplement. Up to 5 packs per day as a sole source of nutrition or as recommended by a healthcare professional. For medication round, 60ml, four times per day.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Oral Feeding: Chill before serving.
Unopened, store at room temperature. Once opened, cover and refrigerate; discard if not used within 24 hours.