- Top Quality - ZeniFoam series dressings are made of a comfortable polyurethane foam which is non-linting and non-adherent to the wound bed. It keeps contaminants out and protects the wound against maceration. The foam is gentle on sensitive skin and highly absorbent of exudate.
- Easy to Use - When it comes to wound care, ease-of-use is of the utmost importance. ZeniFoam dressings are highly conformable and can be cut to size. Upon application, the dressings can be repositioned and are easily changeable.
- Options - ZeniFoam dressings are available with an optional silicone adhesive interface as well as a tape border.
- Versatile - ZeniFoam dressings are highly configurable and have many indications for use making them incredibly versatile.
- Indications for use of ZeniFoam dressings include pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, lacerations and abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, surgical wounds, donor sites, and moderate-to-highly draining wounds.
- ZeniFoam can be used as either a primary or secondary dressing.
- DO NOT USE on 3rd degree burns or as an internal dressing or sponge.
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.