Soft, Conformable, 14-Day Wear, Moderate to Heavy Exudate Wound, Latex-Free
TheraBond® 3D Contact Dressings are used as the contact layer for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. TheraBond 3D transfers (rather than absorbs) fluid and exudate away from the wound by capillary action to an outer absorbent dressing.
- Directional flow transfers exudates and excess fluid away from the wound.
- Active fluid and exudate management promotes a moist healing environment.
- Conforms to patient anatomy and to the wound.
- Airspace between struts insulates the wound against heat loss.
- Hydrates easily and stays hydrated.
- Moist textured surface minimizes sticking.
- Provides gentle compression.