About Thera-X AT Machine
The Therm-X AT combines cold, heat, contrast, and compression therapy, in one easily portable machine. Designed for use in Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, the Therm-X is intended to treat post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain. The Therm-X is a flexible tool with digital accuracy, when localized thermal therapy (Heat or Cold) is indicated.
Key Benefits & Features
- Unit Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 15".
- Coolant Tank Capacity: 400 ml.
- Coolant Formulation: 90% Distilled Water, 10% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Custom Cold Settings: 34°F - 55°F.
- Custom Heat Settings: 105°F - 110°F.
- Cycle Length: 20, 30, or 40 minutes.
- Contrast Temperature Settings: 50°F to 105°F alternating (100 min)
- Garment Edema Pressures: 20, 45, and 70 mm Hg (low, medium, and high).