Nighttime checking and changing can disrupt already fragmented sleep. TENA® Super Briefs have our highest level of absorbency for maximum incontinence protection, nighttime or extended wear. Featuring new ConfioAir™ Fully Breathable Technology, InstaDri Skin-Caring System® technology for dryness, odor control technology, and a scannable barcode. Comfortable and discreet, TENA® Super Briefs have a soft cloth-like feel.
What are some Key Features of TENA Super Incontinence Briefs?
- ConfioAir® 100% breathable technology keeps skin comfortable and DRY with 100% breathable sides AND core to help promote better skin health
- Readjustable hook fastening tabs that can be repeatedly adjusted to ensure secure protection and high comfort
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ target absorption zone quickly wicks away moisture from the skin and odor control technology locks away liquid to help reduce odor
- Wetness indicator so there is no need to open the product to find out if it needs changing
- The wetness indicator on the outside turns from yellow to blue to show when it needs to be changed
Who Should Use TENA Super Briefs?
TENA Super Briefs with Tabs are ideal for:
- Those with caregivers to help them with changes
- Those with heavy incontinence
- Those that have low mobility
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Fastening Type||Refastenable Tabs|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Amount of tabs||Two|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Topsheet Material||Polymer Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|