About TENA Extra Protective Incontinence Underwear, Extra Absorbency
TENA Extra Protective Incontinence Underwear features ConfioAir® 100% breathable technology. ConfioAir fully breathable technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance throughout the entire product – throughout both sides AND core. Improved leakage barrier system with higher and softer standing leg gathers for added leakage protection. W-Shaped, fully breathable dual absorption zone helps ensure a comfortable and ergonomic fit. Improved leg opening with increased elastics to provide a secure and comfortable fit.
Key Benefits & Features
- New ConfioAir® fully breathable technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance throughout the entire product – both sides AND core.
- Body-Close™ fit and fully breathable innovative “W”-shaped high absorbency zone conforms to the curves of the body for an ergonomic fit and channels liquids away from the skin.
- The pad is wider at the back for increased protection and absorbency for moderate to heavy leakage protection.
- Secure barrier system with standing leg gathers and soft gathers at the back, ensuring security against leakage.
How do you use or apply this product?
This protective underwear is a pull-up style underwear with convenient tear-away sides that makes product changes easy and fast.
Who Should Use These?
TENA Protective Pull-Up Underwear in Extra are ideal for:
- Those with mild urinary incontinence.
- Those with relative mobility.
- Those caring for themselves.
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|