About Suresite IV Transparent Catheter Dressing, 2" X 3"
- Conveniently sized for IV sites
- Conformable and won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology allows breathability
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; dressing frequency will depend on amount of drainage
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central IV lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis; contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage