Similac Spit-Up formula is Similac’s most gentle formula. Similac is a trusted brand that is trusted by parents. This formula is a great choice for babies with sensitive tummies, who have lactose sensitivities, and is specially formulated for babies who frequently spit up. Parents have reported up to 54% less spit ups in their babies since beginning to use this formula. This gentle formula contains a special blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E to support eye and brain development. Similac formulas do not include artificial growth hormones, and contain no GMO.
Key Benefits and Features
- Parent-trusted brand and Similac’s formula specially formulated for babies who frequently spit-up.
- Contains a special blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E to help support brain and eye development.
- Has been clinically proven to reduce spit ups in babies by 54%.
- This formula is Non-GMO.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
- Babies with sensitive tummies and have lactose sensitivity.
- Babies with frequent spit-ups.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
- Add one unpacked and level scoop for every 2 ounces of water. Be sure your bottle and rubber nipple is clean prior to mixing. Once mixed, store bottles in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before feeding. Use as directed by a doctor.