PUSH Collagen Dipeptide Concentrate will help to heal wounds from the inside out. It contains up to fifty times the concentration of bioactive free dipeptides compared to conventional collagen peptides. These collagen dipeptides help stimulate the growth of hyaluronic acid to promote wound healing, while adding up to 50% more moisture to your skin within four weeks. These highly concentrated dipeptides are proline-hydroxyproline (PO) and hydroxyproline-glycine (OG). They form a dipeptide that is very strong and not easily degraded by stomach acids. Studies prove that this combination of these dipeptides reach the cellular level in skin, bones and joints. These dipeptides send out signals to cells to energize the collagen peptide production by fibrocytes and chondrocytes, promoting growth of hyaldrocytes acid. These create resilient tissue, which stimulates cell division and aids in wound healing.
- Stays working in the body for up to four hours.
- Aids in decreasing PUSH and PSST scores.
- Improves skin texture, moisture, and elasticity.
- Mixes easily with 2 oz to 3 oz of water.
- Will not plug enteral feeding tubes.
- Sugar and gluten free.
- Not for use as a sole source of nutrition.
- Use under medical supervision.