About Prevail Incontinence Protective Underwear
Feel dry and clean all-day long with Prevail Incontinence Protective Underwear, Maximum Absorbency. These Prevail pull ups prevent leaks, reduce odors, and promote skin health thanks to an innovative hypoallergenic material enhanced with aloe, chamomile, and vitamin E. Featuring a clothlike backsheet and MaxSoft technology, these Prevail diapers are as quiet as they are comfortable. Plus, QUICK WICK with MaxSoft technology wicks wetness away on the spot, so the product feels dry and soft against your skin.
Prevail Pull-Up Underwear: Key Benefits
- Omni-Odor Guard stops the ammonia in urine (the part that smells) for maximum discretion and freshnessTear away side seams make it simple to remove the product, just pull apart each side seam and toss the product away
- Breathable zones ensure air can travel through the product, and 100% Breathability means moisture vapor can even pass through the core of the product, eliminating heat build-up
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft technology locks fluid in the core, away from skin, and the ultra-comfortable top layer feels dry on skin
- Dri-Fit keeps moisture away from skin, ensuring skin integrity
- MaxSorb Gel Technology means the underwear is packed with tiny absorbent beads that quickly turn incontinence into gel
- Back indicator makes it easy to know which side of the protective underwear is the back - just check for the marking with the size (just like regular underwear!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should consider using Prevail Pull-Up Underwear, Maximum?
These Prevail Pull Ups make for a good choice for those caring for themselves who have mild to moderate urinary incontinence and who may have skin care concerns or the desire to protect delicate skin.
What is Prevail Pull-Up Underwear’s capacity?
This style of adult diaper is designed for extra leakage protection. They’re ideal for 1-2 full voids, or light dribbles throughout the day.
How do I use Prevail Pull-Up Underwear?
Position Prevail Incontinence Protective Underwear with the colored waistband line at the back. Step in and pull on as you would with regular underwear. This is a disposable product, so throw after use and do not flush.
How do I find the right size of Prevail Pull-Up Underwear?
Prevail Incontinence Protective Underwear ranges from sizes Small to 2XL. When choosing the right size incontinence product, measure both your waist and hips, then choose the larger of the two to reference our sizing guide. A great product will fit snugly, but won’t pinch, and the core will rest snugly against the body (no drooping).
Is Prevail Pull-Up Underwear, Maximum unisex?
The Prevail Pull-Up Underwear, max is great for both men and women. If you’re looking for a gender-specific fit, these typically have more masculine or feminine designs, a more contoured fit, and extra polymer in the part of the core that aligns with the anatomy, we recommend these pull-ups for Women or these daily pull-ups for Men.
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Cotton Enhanced Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Absorbency Capacity||20.3 fl oz. (2.5 cups)||20.3 fl oz. (2.5 cups)||20.3 fl oz. (2.5 cups)||20.3 fl oz. (2.5 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||18 Diapers||16 Diapers||14 Diapers||12 Diapers|
|Case Quantity||72 Diapers (4 Packs)||64 Diapers (4 Packs)||56 Diapers (4 Packs)||48 Diapers (4 Packs)|