PolyMem Wound dressing provide more comfortable option for patients with fragile, sensitive skin. And at the center of it all is the same patented polymeric membrane formulation that works in synergy with the body to provide three key elements of advanced wound care.
- Control inflammation: Significantly lessen persistent and procedural pain associated with wounds and ultimately speed recovery for patients.
- Decrease pain: Minimizes the need for additional cleansing and debridement at dressing changes.
- Increase healing: Reduce the need for corticosteroids or opioids, which are known to delay healing.
- Protects periwound tissue.
- Releases gently without sticking or retraumatizing the wound.
- Allows for removal and repositioning if needed.
- Minimizes the risk of edges rolling.
- Uses: Pressure injury/ulcers, diabetic/venous/leg/vascular ulcers, donor and graft sites, dermatologic disorders, first and second degree burns, skin tears, surgical wounds, full and partial thickness wounds (including epidermolysis bullosa), acute wounds.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylene Oxide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.