About Medline Premium Disposable Underpads:
Medline Premium Disposable Underpads offer heavy absorbency and are suitable for at-home use. The superabsorbent polymer core wicks away and absorbs fluid to help protect patient or resident skin while controlling odors. The soft materials provide protection against friction to help keep the user comfortable. The materials used for this product are air-permeable for use on low air mattresses and specialty support surfaces. The backsheet is non-liquid permeable to protect underlying surfaces to keep them dry.
Key Benefits & Features
- Heavy absorbency core provides incontinence protection for beds, furniture, and mattresses.
- Top sheet that is soft to the touch.
- Suitable for at-home use.
- Non-liquid permeable backsheet helps prevent leakage.
- Air-permeable materials for use on low air loss mattresses and specialty support surfaces.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those in need of a moderate absorbency underpad for at-home use.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
- Lay upon the underpad, with your body touching the soft, quilted side. Position so that the underpad is under your waist for best protection.
- This product is disposable.