- All-in-one drainage system for convenient application
- Bag shape designed to discreetly fit inside included nonwoven cover for patient privacy
- Quality design features an anti-reflux drip chamber with valve and air-vent
- Design allows for even filling and draining
- Durable construction for odor containment and leak resistance
- Includes silicone outlet tube with plastic, folding slide clamp
- Features an easily accessible needleless sample port and cap for convenience and ease of use
- 48-inch star lumen tubing designed to keep contents flowing in case of kinks in the tube and preventing tube from breaking
- Tube easily slides into plastic housing on the front-center of the bag to secure tube in-between uses
- Convenient clamp attaches tube to patient’s clothing or bedsheet to avoid getting twisted or dragging on the floor
- Printed graduations in 50 mL increments up to 2000 mL volume capacity
- Tilt-to-measure, breakout graduations printed in 25 mL increments up to 100 mL
- Included non-woven privacy cover features a two-button closure
- Bag shape and cover designed to fit neatly inside and conceal both sides of bag allowing greater patient privacy and discretion
- Equipped with handle / hanger for versatile convenience and ease of use
- Disposable system design individually packaged in perforated bag for easy opening and convenient, single sterile use
- Pack contents: 2000 mL Urinary Drainage Bag, Vented Anti-Reflux Chamber, 48" Drainage Tube, Handle, Sample Port,Cap, Privacy Cover
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- WARNING: This product can expose you to di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.