- Red port lid.
- 62 Lbs. weight bearing capacity.
- PG-II grade: 4H2/Y28/S/16
- Made of puncture and leak resistant plastic, containers are offered in multiple colors and sizes to accommodate various volumes, sizes and types of sharps waste.
- They allow for touchless deposit of used sharps and are compatible with most existing wall cabinets and brackets for security and unwanted access prevention.
- Puncture resistant.
- No Secondary Packaging Required -- Follow the lid closure instruction for "Seal and Ship" closure procedures. Seal it and Ship it in "Full Lock" mode.
- Ability to nest and stack the containers for shipping.
- Hermetically-sealed lids.
- Hinged Lid System -- Disposes large volumes while keeping lid connected to container saves staff time and efficiency.
- 16 Point-Positive Locking Lid System; Audible clicks confirm the lid is locked.
- Integrated Side Handles -- Makes it easy to carry.
- Maximum volume.
- Do not reuse.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 7 Per Case
- Meets ASTM requirements for testing parameters for specific hazardous drugs-http://www.usp.org/compounding/general-chapter-hazardous-drugs-handling-healthcare
|Dimensions||24-3/5 H X 17-3/10 W X 13 L Inch|
|Locking Type||Locking Lid|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|