- Absorbent, non-woven fiber sheet containing ionic silver, ideal for everyday dressing solution
- High silver content with fast initial elution to result in a dual-purpose dressing proven to be effective at exudate management and eradicating a broad spectrum of microorganisms including antibiotic resistant strains such as MRSA, MRSE, and VRE
- Manages wound by absorbing exudate to form a soft gel that intimately conforms to the wound bed and aids in maintaining a moist wound environment
- Sustained silver release works by silver salts attaching to the fibers and ionic silver releasing when in presence of wound exudate
- CMC-based material features quilting pattern design enhanced with hidden reinforcement layer for improved wet integrity and superior tensile perfomance allowing the clinician the confidence that the dressing remains intact when removed
- Calcium ions present within the alginate fibres of the dressing exchange with sodium ions found in the wound exudate; Donation of calcium benefits the wound by stimulating cytokines essential to the wound healing process
- Nylon reinforcement layer to allows intact application and removal
- Indicated for the management of wide variety of wound types, infected or at risk of infection, including decubitus ulcers (pressure ulcers), venous and arterial leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, graft and donor sites, post-operative surgical wounds, first and second degree burns, and cavity wounds
- Shown to effectively manage and suppress colonization and proliferation of the following: three gram positive bacteria (Vancomycin- resistant enterococcus (VRE), Streptococcus mutans and Staphylococcus aureus), three gram negative bacteria (Enterobacter cloacae,Klebsiella pneumoniae and Serratia marcescens), and yeast (Candida albicans) through in-vitro testing
- Higher absorbency characteristics minimize dressing change frequency, required clinician time, and disruptions to the patient (May remain in-situ for up to 7 days)
- High wet strength ensures a moist wound environment conducive to the wound healing process and aids autolytic debridement
- Individually packaged for single, sterile use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.