About Kinsa Smart Ear Thermometer:
Kinsa Smart Ear Thermometer is a wireless thermometer connected to your smartphone via bluetooth to instantly display temperature readings on your screen. Its mobile application allows creating profiles for the whole family and is compatible with iOS and Android. The in-ear device, designed primarily for pediatric use, automatically syncs up with Kinsa’s app to upload readings and track them over time. Used with or without a smartphone (the bluetooth can sync up later), Kinsa’s instant one-button readings meet the highest accuracy standards. Bright, friendly screens show at a glance if a fever is cause for concern. Provides real-time medical guidance based on age, temperature, and symptoms. Recommended by doctors for all life stages - from baby to adult- this thermometer has been FDA cleared for safety and accuracy.
Key Benefits & Features
- Delivers temperature results in one-second, making this thermometer fast and easy to use, especially on sleeping or squirmy kiddos!
- Large backlit display with reading in °F or °C shows at a glance if a fever is cause for concern
- Dual scale, reading in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Features Ergonomic one button design
- Replaceable battery (2xAAA)
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those in need of a temperature reading.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
- Turn the thermometer on by pressing the big button. You will hear a beep.
- Use the proper technique for infants or adults:
- For infants under the age of 1, gently tug the ear straight back to straighten the ear canal to ensure an accurate temperature reading.
- For children over the age of 1 and adults, gently tug the ear straight up and back.
- Fit the probe snugly into the ear canal.
- Press the big button again. After one second you will hear a beep indicating the reading is complete.
|Product||Smart Ear Thermometer|
|Temperature Range||93.2-108 F|
|Battery Type||Two AAA Batteries|