About Hydrocollator Terry Covers
Hydrocollator All-Terry Covers and Foam-Filled Terry Covers are made from American traditional terry knit weave. These covers are designed for high-volume institutional use or therapy at home and contain hook-and-loop closures to prevent unwrapping or slipping.
Key Benefits and Features
- Foam-filled terry covers contain a layer of polyurethane between two terry layers.
- Hotpac (Hot pack) covers are washable and reusable.
- Terry cloth cover allows moist heat to pass without burning the skin.
- The Terry Cover is constructed with 4 layers of all-terry cloth material to withstand repeated machine washing and drying.
- Hot pack Terry Cover comes in whisper gray color.