About Glucerna Ready to Use Oral Supplement Shake, Chocolate Caramel Flavor
Glucerna Ready to Use Oral Supplement Shake, Bottle, Vanilla Flavor are a delicious alternative to sweet snacks for those with diabetes or prediabetes. Made with CARBSTEADY, Glucerna drinks have a unique blend of slow-release carbohydrates that help manage blood sugar. With just 4 grams of sugar, Glucerna shakes serve as a meal replacement or alternative for unhealthy snacks. Glucerna can be enjoyed as a breakfast replacement, throughout the day, or whenever you have cravings. These shakes can even be frozen into an icy treat! Delicious Chocolate Caramel taste is a customer favorite, from the number one doctor recommended brand.
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel makes hitting your nutritional goals a treat
- CARBSTEADY releases carbohydrates slowly over time, protecting against blood sugar spikes
- Convenient single-serve bottle provides a simple grab-and-go option for nutrition support
- Can be frozen into an icy treat!
- Over 10 grams of protein promote lean lean muscles and maintain energy
- Vitamin A, Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E support a healthy immune system
Who Should Use These?
Glucerna shakes are specially designed for people with diabetes or people trying to manage their blood sugar. They can also be used for those with prediabetes - managing blood sugar response and weight are important for those with prediabetes. Speak to your doctor about whether or not Glucerna shakes may be a good choice for you. Glucerna shakes are also a perfectly safe option for those that do not have diabetes.
How do you use these drinks?
When consuming Glucerna:
- Use as a meal or to replace an unhealthy snack
- Store in a cool, dry place. While Glucerna is best served chilled, it can be stored on a shelf until ready for consumption
- Shake well before drinking
- Once opened, be sure to refrigerate and use within 48 hours
- Should be consumed as part of a complete diet - not to be used as the only source of nutrition
- If frozen, be sure to consume before thawing (product will begin to separate once thawed)
|Calories per Serving||180 Calories|
|Container Size||8 oz|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|