About FitRight OptiFit Extra Incontinence Briefs with Center Tab, Heavy Absorbency
FitRight Extra Adult Incontinence Briefs provide patients superior incontinence protection. Often called adult diapers, these incontinence briefs have a heavy absorbency ability and are able to handle more serious cases of bowel or urinary incontinence. They offer comfort as well as security as a patented 4D Core to wick away fluid for a long-lasting dryness and odor protection. Adult incontinence tab-style disposable briefs feature four stretch zones, allowing the user to adjust for comfort and containment. Construction with SensiSoft fabric provides a discreet, garment-like feel while skin-safe, refastenable closures are able to be repositioned and refastened. Additionally, the brief’s ComfortAir™ design provides enhanced breathability. Often a preferred choice for caregivers of individuals who are bedridden or wheelchair bound, these Adult incontinence brief features a wetness indicator that changes color to help you know when it is time to change.
Key Benefits & Features
- 4D-Core™ wicks away moisture ComfortAir™ design provides enhanced breathability.
- SensiSoft fabric construction gives these adult diapers a discreet, garment-like feel.
- FitRight Extra Adult Incontinence Briefs have two stretch zones offering strength for bowel and urinary incontinence.
- Refastenable closures.
- Wetness indicator.
Who should be using this product?
Those in need of protection from bowel and urinary incontinence who also value a wetness indicator, a cloth-like feel with odor control, and disposability. FitRight Extra Adult Incontinence Briefs are especially helpful to those who are bedridden or wheelchair-bound.
How do you use or apply this product?
1. Unfold the brief, open the back and front panels.
2. Fold the brief in half, length-wise.
3. Roll the patient to the side and create a separation between the patient’s legs.
4. Slide the brief over the groin and inner thigh area.
5. Spread the back panels across the individual’s body, then gently roll the patient back onto their back and spread the front of the product across their body.
6. Utilize the refastenable hook and loop tab closures to secure the brief around the patient’s waist.
|Incontinence Type||Bowel and Urinary|
|Latex Indicator||Latex Free|