About EnteraLife Infinity
EnteraLite Infinity feeding pump bag sets are used with an EntraLite feeding pump and come with a pre-attached pump set, patented in-line occluder for automatic free-flow protection, and a built-in hanger. These top-filling, vinyl bags are DEHP and Latex-free and come with a leakproof cap to reduce the chance of spills and waste as well as a patented pinch clip occluder for automatic free-flow protection. EnteraLite Infinity feeding pump bags are for single-patient use, one bag per set, and come in 500 ml and 1200 ml bags purchased individually or by the case. Feeding bags can be cleaned properly and reused but should be changed every 24. Food (formula) should not be left in the bag for longer than 4 hours, therefore only put 4 hours worth of food (or less) in a feeding bag at a time.
Key Benefits & Features
- A leakproof cap reduces the chance of spills and waste.
- Patented pinch clip occluder for automatic free-flow protection.
- Built-in hanger included.
- Top filling vinyl bag, one-handed loading.
- DEHP and Latex Free.
- Single patient use.
- One Bag Per Set, these feeding pump bags come in 500 ml and 1200 ml.
- Purchased individually or by the case.
Who should use EnteraLite Infinity feeding pump bag sets?
EnteraLite Infinity feeding pump bag sets are used with enteral feeding pumps for individuals who can not safely take food or liquids by mouth and use an enteral feeding pump to receive nutrition due to reasons such as difficulty swallowing, eating disorders, or other eating challenges.
How do you use EnteraLite Infinity feeding pump bag sets?
General instructions to use a feeding bag with an enteral pump are below. As always, consult the manufacturer for more specific instructions or those given by your healthcare provider.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap.
- Open the plastic cap of the feeding set and pour the amount recommended by your physician or nutritionist. If using a new bag, add an additional 15 ml of formula for priming the tubing. Close lid by pushing down and turning.
- Connect feeding bag to the pump.
- Turn on the electronic feeding pump. You have the option to keep prior settings or clear settings.
- Insert the tubing attached to the feeding bag into the feeding pump. Then, remove the cover at the end of the tube attached to the feeding bag.
- Refer to the pump’s instruction manual for “priming” directions. Priming the pump causes the formula to flow to the end of the tubing.
- If you have a programmable pump, input the prescribed “volume to be delivered” (VTBD)
- Set the prescribed infusion rate on the electronic feeding pump.
- Connect the adapter on the feeding bag to your loved one’s feeding tube and begin the meal.
- After the meal is finished, turn off the pump, and rinse out the feeding bag with lukewarm water. Replace your loved one’s feeding bag every 24 hours.
- Flush your loved one’s feeding tube with 30-60 mL of water.
|Container Size||500 mL and 1200 mL|