Enjoy advanced nutrition and extra calories with Ensure Enlive! This all-in-one blend is designed to support bone, heart, muscle, immune and digestive tract health. With higher levels of nutrients and calories than the Ensure Original Shakes, these are often used by those recovering from illness, injury, and surgery. Maintain and rebuild lean body mass with 20 high quality grams of protein and 350 calories per serving. Antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E, and selenium support a healthy immune system, and other nutrients like vitamin D and calcium keep your bones strong. Plus, this shake has an added 3 grams of prebiotic fiber to support the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, promoting better overall digestion.
- 350 calories per serving help you maintain and rebuild lean body mass!
- Build and maintain muscle mass with 20 grams of high-quality protein
- Keep your heart healthy with plant-based omega-3 fatty acids
- 3 grams of prebiotic fiber support the growth of good bacteria in the gut, so you can enjoy better digestion
- Added antioxidants - vitamin C, vitamin E, and selenium - help build a healthy immune system
- Keep your bones strong with added vitamin D and calcium!
- Unique ingredient HMB (“beta-hydroxy-beta methyl butyrate”) is a metabolite that is naturally produced in the body and helps with muscle metabolism. This means it’s an important component for those looking to gain or maintain muscle mass!
- Can be heated into a delicious, hot-chocolate like drink - just be careful not to boil as this can cause the drink to separate
- Can be frozen into a tasty, icy treat! Just make sure you consume right after freezing (as thawing and refreezing the drink can cause it to lose quality)
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance, though not for galactosemia
- Kosher and Gluten-Free
- Chocolate and Strawberry flavors are Halal (Vanilla is not)
Who Should Use These?
Ensure Enlive is ideal for:
- Those that aren’t meeting nutritional needs with food alone
- Those that are recovering from illness, injury and surgery (with doctor permission)
|Container Size||8 oz. Container|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|Serving Size||8 oz. Serving Size|