About Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Heel Pain:
Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics For Heel Pain are designed specifically for people who suffer from heel pain, including pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. These orthotics are clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief of 3 sources of heel pain: Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, and general heel aggravation. All 3 sources of heel pain can be aggravated with each step, causing discomfort throughout your day. This design features Supportive Heel Cups to complement the heel’s natural padding. The Shock Guard Technology protects the heels from impact, and absorbs pain-inducing shock at its source. This orthotic is ¾ foot length, to fit in most shoes without the need to trim. Wear these orthotics in your casual shoes and sneakers, and work shoes and boots for heel pain relief.
Key Features and Benefits
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all day relief of 3 sources of heel pain: Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, and general heel aggravation.
- Suitable for sneakers and casual shoes, and work boot and shoes.
- Helps relieve heel pain due to excessive pressure.
- Specifically for people with heel pain and pressure.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Designed for those who suffer from pain in the heels.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Carefully read instructions included with this product before using.
- Insert left orthotic into the left shoe with the Dr. Scholl’s logo side down.
- Repeat with right orthotic in right shoe.
Replace orthotics every 6 months or at the first signs of wear.
|Product||Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Heel Pain|
|Volume||1 Left and 1 Right Insert|