About Dr.Scholl's Corn Remover:
Dr. Scholl’s Corn Removers Soft Felt Pads use medicated discs to soften corns and remove them, while soft felt corn pads cushion the area and help relieve painful shoe pressure and friction. A corn is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities, such as in sports. Corns can be uncomfortable, which is why Dr. Scholl’s Corn Removers offers a gentle way to remove corns to eliminate discomfort. Simply wash and dry the affected area, cut the medicated disc to fit the area (if necessary), cover the medicated disc with enclosed cushion, and after 48 hours, remove medicated disc.
- Helps to remove uncomfortable corns gently.
- Only wear for 48 hours.
- Soft felt corn pads cushion the area and help painful shoe pressure and friction.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those who have corns, and wish to remove them.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Carefully read instructions included with this product before using.
- Wash and dry affected area.
- If necessary, cut medicated disc to fit corn. Then apply medicated disc with the sticky side adhering to skin.
- Cover medicated disc with enclosed cushion.
- After 48 hours, remove medicated disc. You may soak the corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal.
For maximum corn pain relief, repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed.)
|Product||Dr. Scholl's Corn Remover|
|Active Ingredients||Salicylic acid 40%|
|Volume||9 Medicated Discs|