About Curad Flex Seal Spray Bandages:
For minor cuts and scrapes, CURAD’s FlexSeal aerosol spray bandage provides simple, instant one-step coverage. Features water-resistant and transparent film to help block out dirt and germs for optimal wound healing. Each Aerosol Spray can be used as many as 50 times. The spray provides a transparent layer that blends with your skin. Not made with natural rubber latex, so it’s safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex. CURAD Flex Seal Spray Bandage is portable and convenient to add to a gym bag, backpack, or purse. A great addition to your first aid kit.
Key Benefits & Features
- CURAD Flex Seal Spray Bandage provides instant coverage for minor cuts and scrapes – simply spray and go.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, so it’s safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex.
- The water-resistant, transparent film blocks out dirt and germs for optimal wound healing.
- Portable and convenient, this Curad FlexSeal Spray bandage is easy to carry in a gym bag, backpack, or purse.
- Instant protection from dirt and germs with just one spray.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Often used on surface injuries such as minor cuts and scrapes to help quickly protect a wound, prevent infection, and allow for healing.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
Clean the area and shake the aerosol can. Spray a light coating about 4-6 inches away from the skin. Let dry for 1 minute. Refer to instructions on the product.
|Product||Flex Seal Spray Bandages|