Layer 1 is an odor-control and itch-control soft foam with an excellent moisture transfer rate that wicks away drainage to help keep the peri-wound skin dry. Layer 2 is a non-latex short stretch layer that provides adaptive compression levels.
- Both layers bond together when applied which keeps the system in place.
- A nylon stocking is now included in each kit to apply over the completed dressing for patient comfort and ease of movement under clothes and on bed sheets.
- Comfortable and lightweight for increased patient compliance.
- High working pressure and low resting pressure.
- Saves time over three-and four-layer systems.