Circaid Juxtalite lower leg system gives excellent therapeutic results through accurate compression using the patented built in pressure system. It is a hook and loop compression wrap with a higher containment value than the original Juxtalite® to assist patients that need stronger edema control.
- Includes: Lower leg garment, two integrated compression liners, one BPS measurement card and two compressive undersocks.
- Inelastic compression wrap for venous health with extra edema control.
- Easy to apply and adjust with juxtalock band system.
- Heady duty breathprene material provides maximum edema containment while maintaining wearing comfort.
- Material composition: Nylon, polyurethane, elastane.
- Indications: Lymphedema (mild lymphedema, moderate lymphedema, severe lymphedema), lipedema, chronic venous insufficiency (mild chronic venous insufficiency, moderate chronic, venous insufficiency, severe chronic venous insufficiency), venous stasis ulcer, varicose veins (mild varicose veins, moderate varicose veins, severe varicose veins), spider veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT)/thrombosis prevention, post thrombotic syndrome, post sclerotherapy, lipodermatosclerosis, dependent edema, other forms of edema.
- Contraindications: Severe peripheral arterial disease, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis, suspected or known untreated acute DVT, phlegmasia cerulea dolens, untreated infection, any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable.