About Annie's Macaroni & Classic Cheddar Cheese
Bring creamy, cheesy goodness to your family dinner table with Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese. Made with elbow macaroni and real cheddar cheese, Annie's mac and cheese offers a great-tasting adult and kids' dinner option that is crafted with lots of care and packed with irresistible flavor. Annie's mac and cheese with organic pasta contains cheese from cows not treated with rBST*, offering quality ingredients in every tasty bite. This pasta and cheese dinner side contains no artificial flavors or synthetic colors for a tasty serving of Annie's macaroni and cheese you can feel good about. Kids and adults will love the rich combination of real cheese and pasta, making it perfect for lunchtime, dinnertime, or anytime you're in the mood for something downright delicious. Annie's cheddar mac and cheese is ready in just eight minutes, helping you spend less time in the kitchen so you can enjoy quality time sharing a meal with your family.
Key Benefits & Features
- Annie's macaroni and cheese brings creamy, cheesy goodness to your family dinner table with organic pasta and real cheddar cheese.
- Delicious kid's mac and cheese made with no artificial flavors or synthetic colors.
- Mac and cheese is perfect as a side dish, in recipes like baked bacon mac n cheese or paired with chicken nuggets.
- Annie's cheddar mac and cheese is ready in just eight minutes for a tasty kid's food option or part of a quick family meal.
- Box Tops for Education product that can earn cash for schools in need with the Box Tops App.
Annie's Macaroni & Classic Cheddar Cheese FAQ's
What's the difference between Certified Organic and "Made with Organic" Annie's products?
Annie’s has two lines of product: Certified Organic and Made-with-Organic. As we grow the amount of certified organic products in our portfolio, we’re also mindful of providing affordable, non-GMO options to consumers who are not able or willing to pay premium prices for our certified organic products. Whenever possible, we provide both options to allow consumers to make the choice through clear labeling on our packaging. Organic refers to the way agricultural products are grown and processed, including a system of production, processing, distribution and sales. Instituted in 2002 by the USDA, the National Organic Standards make organic labeling consistent, clarifies different categories of organic foods, and provides assurance of product integrity. Products with at least 95% organic ingredients can use the USDA Certified Organic seal on packaging. We adhere to the following categories created by the USDA:
- 100% Organic: all content (excluding water and salt) is certified organic
- Certified Organic: at least 95% of content by weight (excluding water and salt) is organic
- Made with Organic: If at least 70% of content is organic the main product panel may display the phrase, “Made with Organic Ingredients” followed by up to three specific ingredients
- Products containing less than 70% organic content: may identify current content only on the product’s ingredient list.
What is natural flavor?
According to the FDA, natural flavorings are “derived from a spice, fruit or fruit juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material, meat, seafood, poultry, egg, milk product…whose significant function in food is flavoring rather than nutritional.” Please know that Annie’s never puts any of the top eight allergens under “natural flavors.”
How does Annie's make colored products - like orange mac & cheese or pink fruit snacks?
Annie’s uses all-natural colors that come from plants, like purple carrots, beets, and annatto—the seed of a tree that grows in South America. You’ll never find anything synthetic in Annie’s products.
Does Annie's use artificial flavor or colors?
Absolutely not! Our products contain no synthetic preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial colors. All our straight-from-nature ingredients are clearly marked on our labels.
Organic Pasta (organic wheat flour), Whey, Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Butter (pasteurized cream, salt), Dried Cheddar Cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Annatto Extract (for color), Lactic Acid, Sunflower Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (for anticaking).
CONTAINS WHEAT AND MILK INGREDIENTS.