About Able VivaGuard Safety Lancets, 28G:
Able VivaGuard Safety Lancets are one-time use lancets excellent for glucose testing and other blood sampling. No lancing device required. These sterile, individual use, ergonomically designed disposable lancets have a protective easy twist and pull cap. Simply place on the puncture site and press to collect blood samples. Able VivaGuard 28G Sterile Safety Lancets have extra sharpened needlepoints to minimize discomfort. With a well controlled small penetration area for precision, its penetration depth of 1.8 mm is optimal for blood sampling. For ensured safety and to eliminate re-use and cross-infection, the lancet needle automatically retracts. Single-use Safety Lancets ideal for travel and on the go Glucose testing. Able VivaGuard lancets are helpful alternatives to lancing devices and convenient to store with a 5-year shelf life.
- 28G Sterile Safety Lancets with penetration depth at 1.8 mm for optimal sampling
- Sterile, single use lancets without lancet pre-loading or lancet removal- making this easy to use and a great option for a variety of patients.
- Anti-slip body design for a easy to hold, secure grip
- Easy to use, simply just twist and pull off the protective cap, place it on the puncture site and press to collect blood
- Automatic needle retraction locks to prevent re-use, accidental sticks, or cross-infection for ensured safety
Who Should Use These?
Anyone living with diabetes must monitor their blood sugar regularly, and lancets are ideal tools for checking blood glucose levels. Use a lancelet independently or with a lancing device.
How Do You Use This Product?
For best practices, refer to the product manual/instruction guide.
- First clean designated finger with sterile swab
- Twist off the cap and press onto the area for penetration. Simply push-button to activate. Needle retracts immediately after use. No lancing device required.
- Recap lancet and safely discard
|Product||VivaGuard Safety Lancets|