Experience absorbency and protection like no other product with Abena Abri-Flex, L3. Just like regular underwear, Abri-Flex slide up the leg and cup the body, protecting against incontinence. By far one of our most absorbent products, these protective underwear are long-lasting and heavy-duty. Built with four times as many elastics, these stretch around the body to provide a comfortable fit, designed to stay in place throughout your most active moments. This product is both discreet and soft, with complete breathability and leakage security. Flexible side-panels paired with the ultra-elastic band means they’ll always fit just right. Odors are locked away in the rapid absorbing core. Plus, the soft fabric gives the look and feel of regular underwear, so you can feel confident.
- Odor eliminating system locks unpleasant odors away into the core, so you can feel fresh and confident.
- Tear-away side seams make it easy to tear the product and remove it
- Built-in wetness indicator means you always know when it’s time for a change
- Extra elastics in the waistband make the fit more comfortable and secure, so the underwear will always stay in place
- AirPlus Performance means this product is fully breathable - even the core. That way, your skin stays healthy and cool.
- Cloth-like backing means you can enjoy the look and feel of regular underwear. Plus, cloth never makes crinkling sounds, so you’ll always feel discreet.
- Top-dry acquisition layer locks moisture into the core, so the product always feels dry against your skin
- Tape tab in the back allows you to conveniently roll the underwear into a bundle, then fasten it together for easy disposal
What does L3 mean?
When it comes to Abena, the letter refers to the size, and the number refers to the level (from 1-4, with 4 being the highest). L3 means these protective underwear are a size large, level 3.
Who Should Use These?
Abena Abri-Flex, L3 are ideal for those that:
- Experience light to heavy urine loss
- Experience light bowel leakage
- Active, mobile individuals
- Wearing pads throughout the day but want something heavier for nighttime protection
- Caring for themselves
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Size||L 1||L 2||L 3||XL 1||XL 2||XXL 1|
|Absorbency Capacity||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||81 fl oz (10 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||42 fl oz (5 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||12 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||48 Underwear (4 Packs)|