Enjoy comfortable, targeted protection in a product designed just for you with Prevail Overnight Pull-Up Underwear for Men! Absorbent enough to keep you dry all night long, these protective underwear feature QUICKWICK with MaxSoft technology, which locks moisture into the core and keeps the topsheet soft and dry. Protect your skin with a breathable clothlike backing and an AirMax Layer in the core that allows incontinence vapors to pass through. Enjoy maximum comfort with Cotton-Enhanced Dri-Fit Material, which feels soft and dry all night long. A printed back label makes putting these on simple, and with easy-tear sides, disposal is a breeze. Wearing these overnight underwear during the day? No problem - these feature an advanced odor-guard and a rustle-free backing.
- Tear away side seams conveniently rip apart, so you can dispose of the product with ease
- Clothlike backing means these protective underwear are breathable and completely silent
- Omni Odor Guard locks odors into the absorbent core, so you can feel confident and discreet
- AirMax Layer locks in odors but lets vapors from incontinence pass through, promoting skin health
- Cotton-Enhanced Dri-Fit is soft, dry and comfortable - even after a void
- QUICKWICK with MaxSoft technology channels moisture into the core, leaving the topsheet dry against skin
- Back indicator makes it easy to see which side is the back - just look for the size label
Who Should Use These
Prevail Overnight Pull-Up Underwear for Men are ideal for:
- Men that need overnight protection from incontinence
- Men that are relatively active and mobile
- Men that are caring for themselves
- Men with urge or mixed incontinence
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Cotton Enhanced Topsheet|
|Latex-free indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Pack Quantity||18 Underwear||16 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||72 Underwear (4 Packs)||64 Underwear (4 Packs)|
Made in the USA.