Prevail’s highest tier brief, Prevail Breezers 360 Briefs with Tabs are designed for maximum skin health, absorbency, and comfort. Designed for heavy absorbency, these feature a combination of synthetic and cotton fibers that lock moisture and odors in the core, leaving the diaper feeling dry against your skin. 360-degree ventilation means air can circulate all around the skin, and microclimate care helps maintain the ideal temperature for skin integrity. Not to mention, Skin Smart Fabric loaded with aloe, chamomile, and vitamin E helps your skin stay soft and healthy. Refastenable tabs can stick to the front panel as many times as you need, and stretchy side panels ensure a secure, comfortable fit.Key Benefits
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft pulls moisture away from the top layer of the brief, so it feels dry against your skin
- 360 Breathable Zones means the product has a cloth-like backing around the entire outer layer, so air can pass through
- Omni-Odor Guard locks odors in the core, leaving the air fresh
- Refastenable tabs called “easy lock fasteners” attach to Direct Lock Panels as many times as you need for the ideal fit - then the Direct Lock Panels hold tight, for all day (or all night) protection
- Doublesorb layers means this brief has two absorbent cores stacked on top of each other, so that incontinence is channeled to the bottom and skin stays dry. Inside the cores, MaxSorb gel turns liquid into a gel, so it doesn’t feel wet.
- Skin Smart fabric is hypoallergenic and packed with aloe, chamomile and vitamin E for maximum skin health
- Enjoy maximum comfort with Expandex Wings that comfortably stretch across the hip, and Dri-fit technology that ensures the product feels soft and dry against skin.
- Microclimate care helps maintain the ideal temperature for skin health and wellness
Who Should Use These?
Prevail Breezers 360 Briefs with Tabs are ideal for:
- Those with caregivers
- Those with low mobility or that are bedbound
- Those with heavy incontinence
- Those concerned with maintaining skin integrity
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Fastening Type||Refastenable Tabs|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Amount of tabs||Two|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Size||Size 1 (Medium)||Size 2 (Large)||Size 3 (X-Large)|
|Absorbency Capacity||13.4 fl oz (1.6 cups)||13.4 fl oz (1.6 cups)||13.4 fl oz (1.6 cups))|
|Pack Quantity||16 Diapers||18 Diapers||15 Diapers|
|Case Quantity||96 Diapers (6 Packs)||72 Diapers (4 Packs)||60 Diapers (4 Packs)|