- MEDIHONEY® Gel with Active Leptospermum Honey
- 80% Active Leptospermum Honey with 20% Natural gelling agents.
- Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, MEDIHONEY® GEL WITH ACTIVE LEPTOSPERMUM HONEY dressing provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing and is indicated for non-draining to moderately exuding wounds such as: Diabetic foot ulcers, Leg ulcers (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology), Pressure ulcers / sores (partial and full thickness), 1st and 2nd degree partial thickness burns, donor sites, and traumatic and surgical wounds.
- More viscous formulation with increased stability at the wound site.
- Optimal for superficial to full thickness wounds.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Single Use
- Gel: US patent #11/106473 pending and foreign counterparts granted and pending.
- MEDIHONEY is a registered trademark of Medihoney Pty Ltd. and used with permission by Derma Sciences, Inc.
- For more information on MEDIHONEY® please visit www.dermasciences.com/elearning-portal/webinar-series.
|Ingredients||Leptospermum Honey, 80% / Natural Gelling Agents, 20%|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|